Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first blog =)

I love that little smiley lol! I am Lisa born November 1985. I am right now a stay home mommy to Aleah who was born August 2006. I have seen many blogs from designers, just random bloggers, LO creators, etc and decided to give it a whirl. I love playing in PSP and Animation Shop 3 (although I am not yet any good with this one lol)!! Being unemployed the only things I can get to work with are freebies and for those I am very grateful to each creator who has been generous enough to make freebies that I have been able to obtain. If I went down the WHOLE list it would take forever and be boring. I think I have close to 50 or more blogs & forums in my favorites that I visit almost daily to see their updates on how they are doing and of course scoping out any freebies to snag & leave many thanks for. Ok so pretty much this will be me venting good & bad as well as showing off my LO's and I am going to try to link to the blog(s) of where I got the supplies for each LO, if I dont have it listed feel free to ask where I got it & I can look it up & send you their direction =) Well thats it about me feel free to email me with any questions you may have for/about me or my LO's & tags.

hottlildevil110584@yahoo.com

No comments: