Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Been way too long!!!

Its been way too long since Ive updated this thing. So sorry about that. A few weeks after my last post back in October I found out I am pregnant with baby #2. Since then Ive had a few troubles & am now off work on bedrest with walking privileges as long as im not trying to walk a marathon. So what do you say we get back to the LO's, Tags, & freebies? If no ones interested in them I wont, but if I get some comments that you want to see these things then I will start posting them more often again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.valentine ring

Packers And Movers Mumbai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Packers And Movers Mumbai said...


Really impressive posts. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog @ Packers and Movers mumbai

ADVERTISING AND MARKETING said...

https://sattakingr.in


satta king


Dishavar Single Jodi will pass with 10000 % guarantee because we have date fix leak pair by which you can get rid of all your debt by playing only honest customer call or message people who play fat game will get daily profit by guarantee this chance Don't miss out, get the game booked soon satta king

sam said...

Nammapandit's predictions have been a guiding light, providing clarity in times of uncertainty.
visit my website The Eye Foundation